MI DIVAS | Lady Gaga revela que se ofreció para ser mentora de Billie Eilish

vPDNN7K.gif

Lady Gaga Offered to Be Billie Eilish's Mentor

Lady Gaga revealed that she had offered to mentor Billie Eilish.

Lady Gaga Reveals That She Offered To Be Billie Eilish's Mentor

Though the 18-year-old has obviously been successful on her own, when it comes to handling the ins-and-outs of the music industry, Gaga knows how rough it can be. And so, during a recent interview with Zane Lowe for Apple Music, Gaga explained that she sent Eilish a bouquet of flowers after sweeping the Grammys earlier this year.

"For me, it's healing because it hurt me that I didn't get that," she said, referring to the way her success and artistry was treated early on. "I'm going to be that for someone else. I've had a harder time with older women in terms of having a female mentor."

Gaga then went on to say that other than Celine Dion and Carole King, she found it "difficult to have someone who would show me the way."

"So I really hope that young female artists – or young artists of any gender identity or sexual identity – will know I am rooting for them," Gaga added.

That said, she did mention that the one person who did help her was none other than Elton John, saying that he's been her "mentor for a long time."

"I mean, he's always challenged me to keep my head above water and it's something that I always appreciate is that he knows when I'm down. He just does," she said. "And he knows because I hide, because I never want anyone to see me when I'm like that."

No word yet on whether Eilish is planning to take Gaga up on her offer. But if she does, here's to hoping there's also a collaboration of sorts in the works!

Fuente: Paper Magazine

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

¿Quería enseñarle a copiar?

que se deje de colgar porfa, primero ariana y ahora esto

que se aburra, que se dedique a otra cosa 

hace 11 minutos, Cortez dijo:

Qué antigua la noticia :ji: esa entrevista es como de hace dos meses

igual me llama la atención que recién hace un par de días los medios se fijaron en esto :xD:

• Thanks 1
hace 9 minutos, Cortez dijo:

Esta declaración la hizo en una entrevista poco antes que saliera Chromatica, en todo caso :ojos: 

Pero sí, que promocione el disco la floja :enojada: 

reaal, ni un live desde el sillón de la casa :enojada:

Justo ahora, Cortez dijo:

pasa comiendo pizzas con su pololo :enojada: 

que el pololo le sostenga la cámara por ultimo :enojada: oii duda, stupid love tampoco le hizo nada  de promo ?? no recuerdo haber  visto un live de ese tema 

Justo ahora, Star Lord dijo:

que el pololo le sostenga la cámara por ultimo :enojada: oii duda, stupid love tampoco le hizo nada  de promo ?? no recuerdo haber  visto un live de ese tema 

no nada, y cuando lo lanzó el covid-19 todavía no llegaba a USA creo o habían muy pocos casos :ji: 

• Angry 1
hace 1 hora, Hunter dijo:

Y uds creen que no hay intenciones ocultas en esto? Como mantenerse y ganarse a los generacion z que ni la pescan?

Y por qué no? Muchos artistas se acercan a los mas loleins para mantenerse vigentes. Nadie o muy poques se escapan a esto.