M.I INFORMA | ADELE sobre su nuevo álbum : "30" sera un disco de batería y bajo capaz de acompañarlos en su despecho.

Adele Hints At New Album: '30 Will Be A Drum N Bass Record To Spite You'

adele_2_crop1557104508871.jpg_1950621256

Today marks Adele's 31st birthday, and to celebrate the occasion, the singer took to Instagram to reflect on the past year and tease new music.

She posted a series of black-and-white photos of herself celebrating, writing, "This is 31, thank f-----g god. 30 tried me so hard, but I'm owning it and trying my hardest to lean in to it all."

Adele recently announced she and husband Simon Konecki have separated. The couple has a six-year-old son, Angelo. She alluded to the split in her Instagram post on Sunday, writing, "No matter how long we're here for, life is constant and complicated at times. I've changed drastically in the last couple years and I'm still changing and that's okay. 31 is going to be a big ol' year and I'm going to spend it all on myself."

"For the first time in a decade I'm ready to feel the world around me and look up for once," she continued before hinting that a new album could be on the way soon: "30 will be a drum n bass record to spite you. Chin up, eh"

https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/8510093/adele-hints-at-new-album-30-will-be-a-drum-n-bass-record-to-spite-you?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&fbclid=IwAR07YnD2AFhKjqarbdq5QP1SJPN5raTitQFF8wl-lRgMk7tSakkZBbCfpe8

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ojalá sea mejor que el anterior porque de ahí salvaba Hello y era

otro carro más rolanda? la nueva cortez  

Despecho = ser pateadas , pastillas urgente porfis.      ------     Queen del siglo, que no necesita saturar para demostar su poder   Espero algo como 19 igual,

Yaaaaas se viene otra joyita más de Queendele :miss:  La baladista de nuestra generación :gia:

Espero canciones a la altura de Make You Feel My Love, One and Only, Set Fire To The Rain y Love In The Dark :pordios: 

Edited by Cortez

en serio será un disco para despachadas :wtf2:

:ella:

No dire nada de la gorda fome porque es fan Spice... mejor que siga su linea porque le toma ser la guatona infeliz :expuesta: 

Si leo "un disco de batería y bajo" me imagino cualquier weá menos lo que en realidad sería según la nota en inglés: un disco de Drum'n'bass... un estilo para nada asociable a lo que se conoce como sonido Adele. 

Edited by IsaaC