MI INFORMA | La leyenda del hip-hop Suge Knight dice que Cardi B es la versión femenina de Tupac y anuncia nueva música póstuma del rapero que podría incluir a Beyoncé y Drake

Y9voYi9.gif

Cardi%20B%20and%20Tupac.png

Former Death Row CEO Suge Knight is currently behind bars serving a 28-year sentence for a fatal 2015 hit-and-run. But, the controversial Hip Hop figure spoke with DailyMail from the Richard J. Donovan Correctional Facility in San Diego on Friday (February 1).

During the interview, Knight revealed there are enough unreleased Tupac Shakur songs to make an album. He also compared the slain rap legend to Cardi B.

“[it’s] not that they was bad songs but those are songs that ‘Pac didn’t want to be out on an album or want to be out,” Knight said. “When it’s time to do a real Tupac album, you get the right people that work with him, that he would work with, you know, like Drake or … Beyoncé likes Tupac music.

“He would definitely appreciate to see her with him and Cardi B is probably the most aggressive entertainer in the biz today. And I think she’s the female version of Tupac. Tupac with a skirt. Yeah.”

Knight also addressed his son’s recent comments about ‘Pac being alive and “in the studio.” Last month, Suge Knight Jr. shared several Instagram post insisting ‘Pac was working on new music.

“For me personally, there were sightings,” he said. “I knew my son was one of those times.”

FUENTE:

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No es la primera vez que dicen lo mismo de la reina https://pitchfork.com/news/tde-president-compares-cardi-b-to-tupac-in-new-op-ed/   Tupac with a skirt el Hit em up de este tiempo  

negras las barbz