Sign in to follow this  
Tyrant Thee Stallion

MI NOTICIAS | Preocupada por su carrera musical, Rihanna ahora quiere lanzar una linea de muebles

xqPngCn.gif

rihanna-attends-rihannas-4th-annual-diam

Earlier in the evening, Rihanna—who wore a dramatic white lace gown with a large bow placed on the front—told reporters assembled on the red carpet that what keeps her motivated and continually moving forward in all areas (music, fashion, her philanthropic work) is a certain restlessness: “I can’t sit still. I get bored. So I have to keep doing something.” She said right now she likes “a bit of everything,” in terms of music, and disclosed she is working on new material right now, don’t worry. What area might she delve into next, having conquered beauty and fashion in addition to music? “Should I tell you?,” she said with a laugh, covering her mouth. “Maybe furniture? But I need time for that.”

uByY1Bb.gifuByY1Bb.gif

Preocupada por su carrera musical? na que ver el título

la reina puede hacer lo que se le de la gana y seguir teniendo una de las carreras más exitosas en la música o la industria que se le antoje RBFOxAq.gif

:negraalpiso:

Te amo negra rica pero abúrrete con esos emprendimientos flops :aburrete: Dónde está R9? Dónde están mis bops pop reggae? :mo:

queen emprendedora, la veo vendiendo sus muebles en el persa bio bio o franklin :miss:

Ridícula, mínimo un local en Luis Pasteur para partir :ella:

Edited by Solar

Yo creo que a esta tipa se le va a pasar el 4to de hora y se va a convertir en empresaria de la construcción :fun: