Sign in to follow this  
djkostream

Kim Kardashian y Tulisa se integrarían al jurado de "The X Factor UK"

Tulisa AND Kim Kardashian tipped to join The X Factor panel after flurry of bets

MAIN-XFactor-Kim-and-Tulisa.jpg

Tulisa and Kim Kardashian are being tipped to join The X Factor judging panel after bookies slashed their odds on the pair.

The Keeping Up with the Kardashians beauty has emerged as one of the favourites for the job on the talent show's upcoming 12th series after bookmaker Coral trimmed her odds from 20/1 to just 5/1 following a flurry of bets.

Coral’s Nicola McGeady said: "Punters are hoping Kim Kardashian joins the X Factor line-up after backing her to land the job this afternoon.

"Louis Walsh is still very much in the running to return, but this year the odd suggest his time is up."

The bookie also has Tulisa available at a short price of 6/1 and fellow bookmaker Paddy Power has slashed the former X Factor judge's odds from a huge 33/1 to just 4/1 after significant interest today.

A source told Mirror Online that a number of bets on the 26-year-old beauty getting the job have been placed in shops in and around the Manchester area, as well as online and over the phone.

One punter even wanted to splash out £500 on a bet on Tulisa in a Paddy Power shop at odds of 33/1.

Paddy Power said: "Punters are lumping on Tulisa and catapulted her to become one of the top contenders for this year’s panel. The female boss could be back."

Despite the interest for Kim and Tulisa, both bookies still have Simon Cowell (1/50), Cheryl Fernandez-Versini (4/6) and Mel B (8/11) as the hot favourites to return to the panel.

Louis Walsh is now 4/1 joint fourth favourite alongside Tulisa with Paddy Power, while Coral are more confident he will return to the panel, pricing him at 3/1.

This comes just a week after he hinted he will not be returning for the upcoming series.

Speaking on Irish TV, he said: "I think I'm done with X Factor. I've done 11 seasons.

"That's a long time on television. I think they're going to change the show. I think they're going to get new faces."

One X Factor role which has been confirmed is the presenting spot as last night Caroline Flack and Olly Murs were named as the new co-hosts, replacing Dermot O'Leary, who quit last month after eight years at the helm.

Tulisa was a judge on The X Factor from 2011 to 2012 and she returned as a guest panellist last year for the first night of the week 10 live shows to fill in for an unwell Mel B.

Fuente: http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/tulisa-kim-kardashian-tipped-join-5537833

pero la kim esa que va a saber de canto :wtf2:

Eso es lo que se está criticando , al menos en ATRL comentan que nica Kim K aceptaría :laura:

Por otro lado , el regreso de Cheryl estaría casi confirmado , me gustaría que Tulisa regresara :diva:

Puta la pobre pa' grande wn. Habiendo tanto artista consagrado desesperado por pantalla, quieren tener a una loca sin talento alguno de jurado :pobre:

Rochelle es tu oportunidad :karina: