Saltar al contenido

Cambiar

Foto

NOTICIAS | Según Pitchfork, la voz de Rihanna es la más influyente e imitada del momento.

rihanna reina del pop compositora del año podrás? mi debate vocalista voz de la generacion

• Please log in to reply
13 respuestas a este tema

Tyrant

Tyrant

"Rihanna Voice" has become one of the most imitated sounds in pop

Is Rihanna the Most Influential Pop Singer of the Past Decade?

Turn your ear a certain way, and you can hear her everywhere.

When people write about Robyn Rihanna Fenty’s singing, they often use words like “flat” or “thin” or “limitations”—something that suggests her voice is the secret defect hiding in her otherwise-brilliant plumage, the limp disguised by the swagger. She “doesn’t have the range,” as the deathless meme had it. It is indisputably the aspect of her art that gets the least critical attention.

And yet listen to radio, when Rihanna isn’t on it—which, granted, isn’t too often—and you will hear molecules of her vocal style swarming around everywhere. Even-toned, husky but nasal, tinged with island breezes but essentially free of regional markers—that describes a whole lot of pop songs now, by a whole lot of people. My ears perked up most recently at the beginning of Lorde’s “Green Light”: Between the the lightly taunting way Lorde clips the word “bite” and the growling dip to “I hear sounds in my mind,” Rihanna’s ambient influence creeps in, like blunt smoke curling under a closed door.

Once you realize that Rihanna is the most influential vocal stylist of pop’s last decade, it becomes almost impossible to escape her. Pick any major contemporary dance-pop song in the ether, the sort that loudly greets you when you push open the big glass doors of a boutique clothing store—“Lean On,” by Major Lazer, for example, with its needling and vaguely militant chorus chant by the Danish singer-songwriter MØ—and then close your eyes and imagine it sung by Rihanna; Diplo, who wrote the song, sure did. Or imagine Justin Bieber’s “Sorry” sung by Rihanna, with the breathy verses and the reedy, pleading chorus. Once you do, it will be difficult to hear Bieber’s puppyish original as anything other than a glorified reference track that never found its proper home.

Rihanna Voice is a complicated thing. It is infinitely adaptable; Robyn Fenty herself is from Barbados, and in some interviews and behind-the-scenes videos, her Bajan accent flavors her conversation. A linguist with no knowledge of Rihanna might listen to “Umbrella” and deduce that the singer must have been born in 1980s Wisconsin, to a South Bostonian father and a Jamaican mother, and spent winters in a British charm school. And it’s a subtle reminder of the cultural and racial powder kegs we step on when we talk about voice and origin: When Fenty actually dipped into full patois for her 2016 single “Work,” millions of confused Americans called it gibberish. But the net effect of this regional confusion on her catalog, and it’s influence on pop, is incalculable.

ARTÍCULO COMPLETO: https://pitchfork.co...=social_twitter le metí harta tijera y es bn interesante leerlo completo la vdd

Tyrant

Tyrant

Según Pitchfork, estas son algunas canciones en las que se nota la influencia de Rihanna :discurso:

My ears perked up most recently at the beginning of Lorde’s “Green Light”: Between the the lightly taunting way Lorde clips the word “bite” and the growling dip to “I hear sounds in my mind,” Rihanna’s ambient influence creeps in, like blunt smoke curling under a closed door.

Last year, an 18-year-old Texan named Maggie Lindemann broke through with a vogueishly dark hit called “Pretty Girl.” As influences, she has cited people like Lana Del Rey and BANKS, and her lone-wolf image feels filtered through Lorde. But the second Lindemann opens her mouth on “Pretty Girl” it becomes pretty clear who her larger inspiration is—she is singing in Rihanna’s voice, or maybe more accurately, Rihanna Voice.

Rihanna Voice can be playful or sexy, as on Swedish teenager Zara Larsson’s “So Good,” or it can be sultry and dour and wolfish and lonely.

Walking out of a grocery store the other day, I heard some Rihanna Voice bleating bloodlessly from the speakers just above the avocados. It was Bebe Rexha’s “I Got You,” which could have been a Rihanna hit five years ago. And wouldn’t you know it, Rexha has written a bunch of songs in Rihanna Voice, even some for Rihanna herself, including the hook to Eminem’s “The Monster.”

• A Will y Loudkilla les gusta esto

Will

Will

Forista Platinum

• Super Moderador
  • 65.999 Mensajes

Verdadessss :bbb:

Aquí traigo ejemplos actuales:

• A Loudkilla le gusta esto

Tyrant

Tyrant

yo tengo otro ejemplo. vayan al 2:08 de esta canción y escuchen a rihanna en la voz de jorja smith :pordios: les juro que cuando escuché por primera vez esta canción me volvi loka, no podia creer el parecido

S3bastian

S3bastian
Rihanna la Madonna de nuestros tiempos :riqueza:

Hunter

Hunter
Y aca me trataron de loca cuando dije que green light sonaba a riri

• A Acid Prince, Will y Loudkilla les gusta esto

Diancecht

Diancecht

Eterno Rey de Fotech

• Moderador
  • 70.611 Mensajes

Reductive tumblr_ojj2jwWo2G1u6n38po1_250.gif

Rock

Rock

👑

• Super Moderador
  • 78.797 Mensajes

obvia queen of influencias   KA1cIg6.gif me encanta KA1cIg6.gif

no me considero fan de Rihannal, pero me encanta su discografia y singles  KA1cIg6.gif

Max

Max

Rihanna reina durísima del pop

Oso Joanne

Oso Joanne
  • Intereses:DM/DB/LG/MC

Reductive tumblr_ojj2jwWo2G1u6n38po1_250.gif

estudios flops tumblr_ojj2jwWo2G1u6n38po1_250.gif

Acid Prince

Acid Prince

Rihanna es la reina del pop :diva: diva máxima, ícono pop y lo mejor: llevada a sus ideas. Escándalos, belleza, imperio, conocida mundialmente hasta por los viejos, diva urban y pop, hasta electrónica. Lejos la artista más completa en la actualidad. 

• WoLoLo, Rock, Will y 1 otro le gusta

Diancecht

Diancecht

Eterno Rey de Fotech

• Moderador
  • 70.611 Mensajes

Lo único que no completa son sus conciertos tumblr_ojj2jwWo2G1u6n38po1_250.gif sdgadfgad

Tyrant

Tyrant

La verdadera voz de esta generaciónSDgaCg2.gif

SDgaCg2.gifSDgaCg2.gifSDgaCg2.gif

• A Acid Prince le gusta esto

Acid Prince

Acid Prince
Amo :heart: reinísimaaaa

También se etiquetó con una o más de estas palabras clave: rihanna, reina del pop, compositora del año, podrás?, mi debate, vocalista, voz de la generacion

0 usuarios están leyendo este tema

0 miembros, 0 invitados, 0 usuarios anónimos